Monday isn't normally the day for a date. But when it's your seventh wedding anniversary it is!
David came home from work early and surprised me with some colorful daisies. Then we took all 3 boys to Grandma's house. Thanks to Glen and Suzanne for babysitting!
David didn't tell me where we were going, but I guessed it on the drive up. We went on the Sundance lift and I was really excited because it was my first time going during the summer.
It was beautiful up in the mountains and the first colors of fall were appearing.
The event was significant because this is where David and I had our first date. Although it was snowing then and I totally fell on my face trying to board down this slope.
It was exhilarating riding through the trees.
Some trails for hiking and biking. David was scouting for when he would come up later with his bike.
I really have fallen in love with Utah.
Our dangling feet. Mine started getting tingly after a while.
All these shots are from my iPhone. I wish I had my Canon with me.
Here you can see all the rich people's houses amongst the trees.
Totem pole
I still love him!David took me to dinner after our lift ride at the Happy Sumo. My first taste of sushi in over a year. Delicious! And beautiful too.
After dinner we went to a movie, just the two of us! (First time in like 6 months) We saw The Giver and it was powerful. There was one scene I just couldn't watch (too emotional for me) but the movie was very well done (in my opinion). Now, of course, I'm going to reread the series.
We topped off the event with a treat from Waffl Luv. It was so delicious I had to eat a few bites before I took a picture. It was a wonderful anniversary. Thank you David! It's been a fun seven years and I'm looking forward to many more. I love you forever!































No comments:
Post a Comment