Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rainy Day Fun

It rained all day Saturday but I couldn't keep the boys in the house since David was doing schoolwork. I decided to take the boys on an excursion. First we went to a quilt store in Springville to find materials for my upcoming sewing projects.
  
They didn't seem too excited about that, but they behaved rather well. Kai and Tai played seek and find with the fabric prints and Vai took a nap in my arms while I walked around. I rewarded them with a trip to the Bean Life Museum. 
Vai got rained on pretty good in the short run from the car to the door. 
Kai and Tai were a little damp but excited to explore the new and improved Bean Museum. 

Tai was afraid the bear was going to eat him. 

Kai stopped at the signs to read. I love my reader! 
They were so excited!
Mom! Bears like Brave!
They had an exhibit on the life of Boyd K. Packer. He is an interesting man. 
A plane!
They still have Shasta but she's in a different spot. 
My little tigers.  

This was Tai's favorite room. 

I love my boys :)
Baby Vai got to be free of the stroller for a little bit to have a shot with the elephant. 
Kai was excited about the squid. 
They loved the little slide play area. 
Ant maze game. 
Mama cougar and her cub. 
Kai loves to learn about snakes. 


Hummingbird. 
Waiting for the animal show to start. 
Henry - blue tongue something or other
Tai got to help, he was so excited!
Kai wanted to answer all the questions. 
Vai was happy to nap through the whole thing. 
Chilean tarantula - Gwen Stacy (and yes there was also a Peter Parker)
Cuddles - ball python
Kai was good about the two finger rule
So was Tai

The gallery upstairs was all donated by one guy who apparently had all this stuff stored in his garage. 
Poor Moose...
Tai is my baby lion


Hungry Hungry Hippo
Last stop: The Gift Shop
Kai is definitely my little monkey climbing all over the place. 

It was a lot of fun. A great rainy day activity for the boys. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment