It's that time of year! I got a call from the MIL to come pick some peaches. The boys were more than happy to oblige.
Here is the prep station ready to decimate peaches into mush.
I'm ready for my domestic adventure!
I'm armed with my can-do spirit, an awesome apron, and a Blendtec.
My assistant was set with his chocolate milk and crackers.
This one was not so much of an assistant but he was happily occupied. The baby was more of a distraction than anything else. Lots of crying but I still peeled and pitted at least a dozen peaches. I puréed them in the Blendtec to produce this nice, smooth, fruity sheet.
The hardest part was making it even.
Here is a look after 4 hours...
The first sheet baked for 6 hours at 170 degrees.
The second sheet baked for an additional two hours.















No comments:
Post a Comment