Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Savai'i Glen Fiso

On Sunday we blessed Savai'i and gave him a middle name. David was hoping to reveal the three-month-long-held secret in the blessing, but the bishopric member read it over the pulpit beforehand. However, the day itself was a success. I went into Vai's room to get him ready for the big day. He woke up that morning so happy (as he usually does).
Before I got him all dressed up I wanted to take some pictures to see how he's growing.
It's hard to see his length with his legs curled up but you can see his chunky thighs...
...and his happy smile!
It's so fun to see him coo and talk


After I got him dressed it was time for a photo shoot! 


All dressed up in his blessing outfit.

And here is the "Aunt Stephanie" pose..


He is SO CUTE!!!



Well, hello there Vai :)

He's not always a fan of tummy time but he's got the muscles for it. 


Here we are taking pictures and look who decides to walk in...

Decided to switch venues after the visit from the dog. 



David suggested to take some purposeful shots with Princess. 

They are so cute together...


Brothers!

Adorable :)


Our Happy Family

A special day for father and son. 

Vai and his cousin Ezra
                                      

It was a wonderful event, even with the early reveal of the middle name. A baby blessing represents all the hope and potential of a new life. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for entrusting us with his precious spirit children. Savai'i is such a sweet and happy boy. I am so blessed to be his mother. 

               We invited our friends and family to our house for food and visiting after the blessing.
                                     
                                                    Me and my Dad, happy Grandpa
                                      
                    Poor Ezra got scared by Uncle David, luckily Tom was right there to comfort her
Aunt Ellen and Lauren
Gathering around the table for food and visiting with our fantasic family







Crystal





Enoch

Vai checking things out with his Dad

Uncle Brian

Melissa

Corrine

Maliana

Joe

Me with Jen and my Mom

Grandma Butterfield, Aunt Kathy, and Grandma Fiso


Tomie and Frank, Mom and Dad, and Steve and Ellen






Grandma and Grandpa Fiso with Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield


Grandpa and Grandma Smith
                                                  


These boys love to color...anywhere, all the time


                                                  

Finally holding my sweet little man




1 comment:

  1. lol, somebody has to actually TELL the bishopric member that the baby's name is a secret and he shouldn't say it. He felt so bad that he didn't know to do that. In your defense, I wouldn't have known either that the name was ever read before hand over the pulpit. :P

    ReplyDelete