I have been doing a lot of digital photo organizing over the past few days and I have had the opportunity to look at a lot of old photos. It's really interesting to see how much can change in such a short period of time. I have been looking at pictures of David and I on our wedding day, Kai as an infant and an older infant, and T.J. at his birth. Its fun to see how we've changed and grown (and our hair styles/colors have changed). It seems so long ago and yet as if it was just yesterday all at the same time. I feel like I have always been married and that David, Kai and Tai have always been in my life. However, David and I met less than 6 years ago and we've been married for almost 4 years. Kai was born less than 3 years ago and T.J. has only been alive for 4 1/2 months. The feeling I have testifies to me that families truly are eternal and that I knew these boys (and man) before we came to Earth. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with the testimony of eternal families. I know that we have that potential and it is my deepest and most sincerest desire that I live in such a way to be worthy to have my family for eternity.


No comments:
Post a Comment